Workshops & Arts AwardsWhatever your age or experience we'll have a workshop to suit you. Many of our 'students' have graduated onto our agency books and work alongside us in a professional arts capacity at events. For North London-based make-up and art related workshops (over weekends/holidays) the studios are in Wood Green (just a 20 min underground journey from the West End!). Or we can travel all over the UK and abroad and come to you.
We can run different length workshop sessions at events anywhere in the UK and abroad (e.g. 20-30 mins, 1/2 Day, 1 Day, 2 Days) at a venue of your choice with our own attendance certificates.
Platinum - 25 yrs + Professional Level Cert
(not an accredited Arts Award)
See options for modules below.
Arts Awards (Creative Workshops)
Accredited and nationally recognised.
On-going classes/after school clubs/training programmes. See the Litter-arti! page too.
Held in S E London and The Solent.
Bronze - 11-16 yrs - equivalent low GCSE Level Cert
Silver - 16-19 yrs - equivalent GCSE Level Cert
Gold - 19-25 yrs - equivalent A Level Cert
- Face/Body Painted Character Accessories
- Temporary Tattoos & Henna
- Fantasy & Historical Total Look Styling
- Oriental Cirque Skills & Dance Prop Making
- Ancient Beauty Practices & Body Adornment
- Performance Special Effects
- Kids Entertainment Skills
- Early Music & Dance
- Arabic & Middle Eastern Music & Dance